Cyber Cell0474 2450180 firstname.lastname@example.org
The District Cyber Crime Enquiry Cell, Kollam Rural was formed under the direct supervision of District Police Chief; Kollam Rural Cyber cell is start working on 01.06.2012 at Kollam Rural SP Office.
Cyber crimes are becoming a nuisance in the society especially crimes such as cyber stalking and cell phone stalking. Many of the victims are not aware about the cyber crimes and its manifestations. Assisting investigation of cases registered under IT Act, assisting investigation of other cases in which cyber assistance is needed, collecting and giving details in petitions in which cyber assistance is needed are the main works done in cyber cell. A large number of criminal cases are detected with the help of Cyber Cell by analyzing the call details of the suspected persons/the mobile phones involved in cases. Cyber Cell service is effectively utilized for locating the missing persons also.
Sanctioned Strength Details
We all know that the Internet is a cool place to hang with friends and check out new things. But don’t forget about the Internet’s risks and dangers. If you’re going to use the Web, do it safely! Here are some suggestions on what you should and shouldn’t be doing online to help protect you against the bad stuff. Be careful online.
- Never reveal personally – identifiable information online.
- Never share your password with other people (except for your parents).
- Never arrange meetings with strangers.
- Don’t believe everything you read or see online.
- Don’t download files or software without your parents’ permission.
- Don’t respond to inappropriate messages or emails.
- Don’t post inappropriate content.
- Be leery of personal questions from strangers.
- Don’t be bullied into fights.
- Don’t use adult sites.
- Understand what you put online will be there forever.
- Use Strong Password